Up: List of Namelist Commands
- type: Setup command.
- function: This command defines a train of equally spaced bunches of equal charge.
long startBucket = 0
long bucketInterval = 1
long nBunches = 1
double currentPerBucketMA = 0.0
double totalCurrentMA = 0.0
long clearPreviousPatterns = 0
- startBucket -- Bucket number of the first bunch in the bunch train.
- bucketInterval -- Bunch spacing interval for a train of equally spaced train of bunches.
The number of empty buckets in between the bunches is bucketInterval-1.
- nBunches -- Number of bunches in the train.
- currentPerBucketMA -- Current in mA for each bunch defined.
- totalCurrentMA -- Total current of all bunches defined
in this command. Used to determine the current of individual
bunches. Either variables currentPerBucketMA or totalCurrentMA may be defined. If both are present, variable currentPerBucketMA takes precedence.
- clearPreviousPatterns -- If this flag is set to 1, then
bunch patterns defined in all previous bunch defining commands are
cleared before creating the bunches of this namelist command.