Previous: Elements that have been
In addition to tracking, the following features of elegant may be used in the parallel version:
- Optimization with tracking. In this case, user can choose the optimization to be supervised at the serial level or parallel level, while the tracking is done in parallel.
- Computation and output of Twiss parameters and transport matrices along a beamline.
- Computation and output of beam statistics along a beamline.
- Alteration of element properties, loading of element parameters from external files, and transmutation of element types.
- Scanning of element properties in loops. In this case, the scanning is supervised at the serial level while the tracking is done in parallel.
- Use of internally-generated or externally-supplied particle distributions.
- Addition of random errors to accelerator components.
- Computation and output of closed orbits.
Here is an explicit list of the commands: