1.3 New and Modified Elements
- The BGGEXP element now supports both normal and skew components. R. Lindberg (APS)
implemented the symplectic integrator option for this.
- The BMAPXYZ element now has a FSE (Fractional Strength Error) parameter.
- The RADIAL_ORDER parameter of RFTMEZ0 can now be set to 0 to turn off radial dependence
- The POLYSERIES element was released, which allows transforming the beam using a set of
arbitrary polynomials in the canonical coordinates. This existed in the code but was not
documented. It was developed by L. Emery (APS) and inspired by work of Y. P. Sun (APS).
- The ETILT_SIGN parameter for CSBEND, CSRCSBEND, RBEN, and SBEN now defaults to 1. The
previous default of -1, for backward compatibility, was potentially confusing.