- type: setup command.
- function: assert a link between parameters of accelerator elements.
- sequence: must follow run_control and link_control.
- Command syntax, including use of equations and subcommands, is discussed in 7.2.
STRING target = NULL;
STRING exclude = NULL;
STRING item = NULL;
STRING source = NULL;
STRING source_from_target_edit = NULL;
STRING source_position = "before";
STRING mode = "dynamic";
STRING equation = NULL;
double minimium = -DBL_MAX;
double maximum = DBL_MAX;
long exclude_self = 1;
- target — The name of the elements to be modified by the link. May contain wild-cards.
- exclude — Wildcard sequence to match to element names. If a match is found, the element
is excluded from the link.
- item — The parameter that will be modified.
- source — The name of the elements to be linked to.
- source_from_target_edit — If given and if source is not given, an editing command to
create the name of the elements to be linked to from the name of the target. Uses the syntax
of the editstring program.
- source_position — May be one of “first”, “before”, “after”, “adjacent”, “nearest”, or
- mode — May be either “dynamic” or “static”. A dynamic link is asserted whenever the source
is changed (during correction, for example). A static link is asserted only when an error or
variation is imparted to the source, and at the end of correction.
- equation — An rpn equation for the new item value in terms of the item values for the
source. The prior value of the item is on the top of the stack. To refer to the source parameter
values, use the name of the parameters. To refer to the initial source parameter values, append
“0” to the parameter name. These names must appear in capital letters.
- minimum, maximum — Minimum and maximum values that will be assigned to the target
- exclude_self — If nonzero, self-links are blocked. It is not recommended to change this.