Sets which rows of a data table from a data set are “of interest”.
- synopsis: #include ”SDDS.h”
int32_t SDDS_FilterRowsOfInterest(SDDS_TABLE *SDDS_table, char *filter_column,
double lower, double upper, int32_t logic)
- SDDS_table: Address of the SDDS_TABLE structure for the data set.
- filter_column: A NULL-terminated character string giving the name of a column, the
values in which will be used to filter the rows of the table.
- lower, upper: The lower and upper limits of the filter window. A value inside the filter
is said to “match” the filter.
- logic: A word of bit flags indicating how to combine the previous status of each row
with the acceptance status based on matching to the matching_string. See the manual
entry for SDDS_Logic for details.
- return value:
On success, returns the number of rows that are currently accepted. On failure, returns -1 and
records an error message.