Prints the error history to a specified FILE stream. When an error is encountered by SDDS
library routines, most record an error message that may be retrieved with this facility.
- synopsis: #include ”SDDS.h”
void SDDS_PrintErrors(FILE *fp, int32_t mode)
- fp: The stream to which to print the error history.
- mode: A flag word specifying the actions of SDDS_PrintErrors. It is composed by or’ing
together any of the following constants (defined in SDDS.h):
- SDDS_VERBOSE_PrintErrors - Specifies that all errors will be printed out, rather
than just the first error.
- SDDS_EXIT_PrintErrors - Specifies that, if there are errors, the program should
exit to the shell after printing the errors.
- return value:
- see also: