An Office of Science National User Facility
Operations Analysis Group Programmer
Argonne National Laboratory Bldg 401/B2175 9700 S. Cass Avenue Argonne, IL 60439 (630)-252-5748 office (630)-252-5703 fax firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Interest
- SDDS ToolKit development
- Porting OAG applications to various operating systems and programming languages. These include Solaris, Linux, Windows, Mac OSX, VxWorks, C, FORTRAN, Java, Tcl/Tk, Python and Matlab.
- Creating OAG software installtion programs for Linux and Windows.
- Maintaining the OAG web site
- Linux cluster computing and management
- Epics data logging
- Developing operations software