- type: setup command.
- function: specify a file from which to take x and y aperture data vs s.
- note: this command is also available under the name aperture_input.
- Command syntax, including use of equations and subcommands, is discussed in 7.2.
STRING input = NULL;
long periodic = 1;
long persistent = 0;
long disable = 0;
- input — Name of SDDS file supplying the aperture data. The following columns are all required, in
double or float type, with units of m (meters).
- s — Distance along the central trajectory.
- xHalfAperture — Half aperture in the horizontal.
- yHalfAperture — Half aperture in the vertical.
- xCenter — Center of the aperture in the horizontal.
- yCenter — Center of the aperture in the vertical.
- periodic — If non-zero, the aperture is a periodic function of s, with period equal to the range of
- persistent — If non-zero, the aperture data persists across subsequent run_setup
commands. By default, the aperture data is forgotten when a new run_setup command is
- disable — If non-zero, the command is ignored.