Initializes a SDDS_TABLE structure in preparation for copying a data table from another
- synopsis: #include ”SDDS.h”
int32_t SDDS_InitializeCopy(SDDS_TABLE *SDDS_target, SDDS_TABLE *SDDS_source,
char *filename, char *filemode);
- SDDS_target: Address of SDDS_TABLE structure into which to copy data.
- SDDS_source: Address of SDDS_TABLE structure from which to copy data.
- filename: A NULL-terminated character string giving a filename to be associated with
the new SDDS_TABLE. Typically, the name of a file to which the copied data will be
written after modification. Ignored if NULL.
- filemode: A NULL-terminated character string giving the fopen file mode to be used
to open the file named by filename. Ignored if filename is NULL.
- return value:
Returns 1 on success. On failure, returns 0 and records an error message.
- see also: